I live for the moments
just before the show
waiting in line
waiting to to get high
waiting to forget life
in the collective ambiance
of people passing
- morning dance/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- thrives/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- naked immersion /37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- my ecosystem/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- resend/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- through it all/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- shameless insinuations/ 37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- my warrior/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
- half naked/37/soul love saga (crowningshield.wordpress.com)
I want to say a big thanks to the wordpress community for all the love and support. You all are truly an inspiration that has kept me writing and reading!!! Every time I come on here and see you have taken the time to read, comment and reply to my work: I am honored and feel blessed to be part of this community that is so much more than I could have ever asked for. Soooo there are many of your favorite poems that you all have liked and replied to in this book. Alot of new pics, my song ‘pottery and solace’ and …. a video… I hope you all get a chance to check it out and support this single mamma and her family so we can live the life we love and love the life we live with abandon and gratefulness!!!
once again you all rock and I love love love ya’all
This endless chasm of indigestion
led to this moment of true delirium
If I check the mail one more time
I might just see a job for me.
So I search:
the papers, the listings and online
I put on my best clothes
not showing any hint of my recession
I set off walking
to see what I could accomplish.
The birds started spilling out
the roof to see what they could see.
Me doing what I detest. Picking
up anything that will pass me
through till tomorrow
I saw a sign
posted in a window
when I went for coffee
when I should have been drinking tea.
I hid my eyes
so I wouldn’t notice
and I would have to apply
Some things in life just aren’t free
I can see when the wind blows
that there will be a job for me
It’s not in the arts,
manufacturing the world
There is simply nothing
that interests me.
I put my name
on every list that contains
info. Gave every last piece of me I had.
Till the sky turned green
and snowed in July
I rocked the boat and bounced so high.
The air rages on with
electricity + movement
enjoying a moment
before the storm
waiting for the show to get out
listening to the band play
live thier reasom for comming
moving from all distances
joining as one, tonight
listening as I write